Success and presentation techniques
The conducted interviews have the purpose to see EDUCATION from different angles. Thus, experts from several fields give their opinion and insights on the topic. Be open-minded and see how your surrounding and you can benefit from it.
Li Chan Wing 李燦榮 is a former news anchor, current radio host and trainer in media and PR. His expertise is in high demand among companies across Asia ranging from Chow Tai Fook, Hong Kong, MTR, Government Officials, Police Force, and many more.
For the handover of Hong Kong from British to Chinese rule, he was one of the chosen news anchor to host the historical event on television.
Thank you Li Chan Wing for your time!
Here are the questions for the interview. AUDIO BELOW
1. Please could you tell me a little bit about yourself and your career in the media world.
2. Can you share an experience or specific moment that made you loose/gain confidence regarding performing or speaking in public?
3. In what areas do you think nowadays schools/universities around the world could improve when teaching students in terms of media and public relations? What advice would you give them?
4. What guidelines would you give teachers and coaches to help building up student´s interpersonal communication skills?
5. Many people are struggling with speaking in front of other people or a bigger audience. Could you share with pupils, students, and young professionals a few presentation techniques in order to enhance their performance?
6. What would you say are success factors when it comes to effective self-marketing and branding?
7. How do you define success?
8. What personal life principles made you become successful?
9. What advice would you give to students and young adults in order for them to achieve what they want?
Thank you very much for the interview, Mr. Li.
Interview conducted by Nicholas Sebastian Chan
The Interpretation of Momentum ®